After a tree or a shrub has become damaged or dead due to insects, disease, natural or human-made causes, they lose their beauty and will need to be removed. Tree Service Mobile will help you with all stump removal services and restore your landscape or yard appeal. We remove all unnecessary tree remnants. Since Tree Service Mobile, AL is a certified company, we know the dangers that stump removal poses, and we always recommend that you call a professional to do a stump removal. When clients contact us for stump removal, we equip ourselves with our state-of-the-art tools and equipment to safely and nicely remove the remaining stump and roots.
Reasons for Stump Removal
There are many reasons to remove an unappealing stump from your landscape or your yard. Stumps have massive roots in the underground, which are extremely hard to remove. You can choose to remove the stump or to grind the stump.
Below are the most common reasons why people need the help of a professional arborist:
- Stumps reduce the attractiveness of your landscape. Although some people use it as a decorative feature in the yard, most people don't see it as something that should be left lying there and needs it to be removed.
- Ants, termites, and various other pests love wood. If you choose not to remove a stump, you will be making a home for several pests in your home. Having pests means that you are making other plants and trees susceptible to pest infestation, your house too!
- Stumps will continue growing and will develop shoots. Such growth is unsightly. The growing shoots and roots will also leach vital nutrients, denying other plants enough nutrients to grow well.
- Tree stumps that are not attended to can also cause accidents when someone trips over them and falls. It can be difficult to see stumps, especially if there is another growth around it. Children running in the yard can get seriously injured if the stump is not visible.
- Stumps can be a harbor to diseases like fungi. When such a stump is not removed, the diseases will spread to the surrounding plants making them unhealthy.
- Stumps take up precious space. Many people would love to have the widest and clearest yards possible. Having a vast landscape will be impossible when you have a tree stump since it gets in the way.
After a stump has been removed, it leaves a hole in the ground that could be big, depending on the stump's size. A reliable Mobile tree service company like us will help you fill the hole with enough soil or other material. We fill up the hole and help you get rid of the trunk unless you want to use it. You can plant grass where the stump has been removed, put some hay on top of the seeds, and water the seeds regularly. Stuck with a stump in your yard? Give us a call, or fill out the form, and we will root it out.